Wednesday, April 24, 2013

10 different nail polishes!


As you have noticed, I am kind of into nail polishes :) 


I picked out some colors that I absolutely love at the moment even though they don't all show up true to their real color :( 
You cant see all of the fingers I painted, but I will soon post a video reviewing the nail polishes as I paint them for you to figure out if you like the polish or not and not having to go to the store! 

My favorites at the moment are the OPI glitter nail polishes from the Oz collection. 
I believe you can buy these on ASOS (the website) 

I also really like the Gelly's from barry M Super affordable and easy applicable!

Love! 
X

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the ones of the Oz collection yet, I'm still wearing the ones of the Euro Centrale collection!! I love Oy another Polish joke! :)

    www.leahudson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lea! Thanks for checking out my blog! I just bought 3 of the Oz collection and I love them! I waited a while cause I saw them in Paris but they were instantly sold out :(

      Welcome to my site! :)

      Delete

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3