Friday, April 12, 2013

Face of the day

Hey there! ♡
Bad news... I got super ill yesterday and ever since then, I am just in my bed sleeping or watching movies :s And when it is nigh time, my body decided to not sleep anymore, so frustrating!
I know I promised a spring look post but it will be published once I am better. 
In the meantime, I thought I'd do a FOTD. :)
Makeup wise, I used my favorite foundation of the moment, which is Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Vanilla Beige. It is such a pretty and healthy color and it does not break me out. (I have dealt with a lot of acne problems when I was younger so I am really being careful with every product I use on my chin area :)
Usually I use the Vichy normateint or dermablend to cover my skin area just to make sure I wont wake up the next day with a chin full of zits! Yaiks! 
I used the amber diamond dior highlighter, which I also used on my eyelids for a natural but glowy look. 
I am actually not that found of highlighters and that is the only one I own.. I am more of a lipstick junky haha :) What are you? 
To complete the look, I used MAC Honey Love with a matte finish. It is a great lipstick for everyday wear. 

So tell me, 

What do you do when you are sick? 
I am bored but I cant do anything because I am too tired :(

♡xx Talk soon xx♡

3 comments:

  1. OMG! So beautiful!!! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) If you want to see how I created the look go check out http://youtu.be/9pdzY4NhI3U where I explain you step by step and which of my favorite products I used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your video, you are so gorgeous! I'm a total foundation and concealer junkie. Funny, I never wore lipstick or anything but chapstick but lately I have been into them and have over 10 of them already and even bought some red ones which I have always been against wearing and I am ironicly loving them :-D fave ones are the new Rimmel ones by Kate Moss
    <3 stay well xx

    ReplyDelete

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3