Thursday, October 10, 2013

Come on holiday with me to Malaysia VLOG: Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi





Hi there :) 
I hope you are all well :) I had suuuuper issues with having Internet that's why my blogposts have been a little bit random and not up to date. I have recently also changed jobs (well the city I work in) so I have to commute a lot more which takes up sooo much time!!
I also just went to Paris and I bought some new stuff I will be showing in a blogpost!! I looooove Paris, and I discovered a whole new area that I want to share with you guys! 
Until then, I want to share little parts of my life with you from my trip to Malaysia. I hesitated doing this, cause sharing still freaks me out a little bit... I feel like it is personal but at the same time, I really enjoy watching other people's vlogs about their life and trips, so I thought after getting requests to do so, it would be a great idea to edit some of my footage. 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3