Friday, October 25, 2013

Lookbook Diary: 3 wearable looks for fall



Hellow :) 
These are three looks I wore the other week and they kept me nice and warm during fall! 
I really like wearing over the knee socks but it is always a struggle to find a wearable outfit without putting it "all out there" - if you know what I mean :)
The two on the sides are more laid back looks that feel like wearing a jogging but outside, I love me some leggings haha. It is really our little secret of just looking ok but seriously feeling awesome: no tight jeans cutting off your circulation, no high waisted nightmares, just soft material giving you the space to breath :D 



In this look, I am wearing two necklaces: one from H&M (the one with the feathers) and one bought on a tiny market in London


my jacket is bought from an Australian online store and I had sooo many issues getting my clothing to my place! So many weird made up stories by that company to delay my package.. At one point I was even scared it was just a scam, and I would never see my money back again. However, after about 3 months of waiting, emailing, checking my mail, calling customer service and even boarder control, I finally got my package with the right clothes. 
It is a long cream colored jacket with puffed up shoulders and longer in the front than in the back. I really love this jacket but the fabric is a little on the cheap side so it always wrinkles :/

My leggings in the first picture are from Brandy Melville - I showed them in this haul video on youtube 
 And my shoes are from MAJE I LOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!




I am wearing my STEVE MADDEN ballerina's - URBAN OUTFITTERS over-the-knee socks - ZARA skirt - TOPSHOP tee - FRIIS necklace - leather jacket - H&M Belt


I am wearing BERSHKA leggings - Malaysian ballerina's and...


I am wearing my ARTEZIA sweater - FOREVER21 Tee - VINCCI bag - H&M necklace
and kitten STILA on the eyes 

Byeee :) 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3