Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rihanna Fall Makeup Mac Line makeup look without the Mac makeup :)



I really love purple lips... You might have seen that in one of the first videos I ever made on youtube explaining how to color your hair :)
I just bought "Up the amp" in that video, and I remember finding it such a surprising color but sooo pretty on the lips!

This month, Rihanna came out with a makeup line for Mac Cosmetics, rocking a deep purple lip with a nice eyeliner.

I tried to recreate this look but with alternative makeup products, because the line was already sold out when I wanted to buy something...  So if you are like me and you missed the line, or you just don't want to spend that extra cash, maybe you will have something in your closet that looks similar, or you could buy some of the makeup I used if you really want a similar color :) But mind that the photo is taken with flash which makes the colors fade out immensely :( I hate when that happens!!!
This is what I came up with :)












If you feel like watching how I did this look, or want to know more about the products I used, I will upload the video tomorrow :) 

Have fun and enjoy your day 
XL
Thanks for reading :) 
(tomorrow I will go through all of the makeup used :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3