Sunday, October 27, 2013

TUMBLR OBSESSED




If you click the title of this post (My little dream world) it will redirect you to my newest Social Networking Site: Tumblr. 

It is so crazy. I have seen so many tumblrs but never really thought about having one of my own. 
I now don't understand why I didn't give this a shot sooner. 
I am completely obsessed :D - guilty...

I registered under my name, Awomansaffair, about 4 hours ago and I kid you not: I've been on it non stop ever since.
I looked for a lot of pictures that I like, which brings me in a specific mood, or just describe or make me feel exactly the way I once have felt (or a couple of times) or feel at the moment. 
Such pretty pictures, and some funny movie quotes too :) haha. 

Do you guys have any tumblrs? I really want to find new ones cause I can spend days and days on this! 
AAaaaah I should go to bed, but something tells me I won't be able to stop collecting photos 

Sweet Dreams
Xl

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3